dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20091021

do IT girls go bad?..or just fierce?

ALEXALOWQ por ti.


So, Alexa…

What’s in current rotation on your iPod?
The Exies are on there and The Shirelles and Roky Erickson.

Biggest difference between New York and London?
The rules in America are very oppressive. There are so many rules that
people love to stick by. Like ID’ing you all the time, not letting you bringing
a coffee into this venue (laughs). People are just sticklers for rules and
they don’t let you sneak a sneaky one. Like smoking cigarettes… It seems
quite regimented.

Favorite getaway spot?
At the moment, England, I guess. I don’t really have one since I never get to
get away because I’m always working.

Best thing about your job?
I get free clothes!

When and where are you happiest?
When I’m anywhere my boyfriend [Arctic Monkeys singer Alex Turner] is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...