dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20091107

click!



Today is a beautiful day for taking some good pictures!

I'm in a good mood..

PLEASE!
I need some help here... does anyone know Xuxa?..well, if somebody has pics of her
please let me know, I explain you guys latter.. I need stuff from here for a new project!

I'm heading to grab my camera.. maybe you can take some pics today too, and maybe you
wanna send me some and I can make a posting with them? oh! it sounds great, I'd love to do that!!

Get creative, inspired and do it, I'll look forward for reading from you!

love,
xo

Belle

2 comments:

  1. "Todo el mundo esta feliz, muy feliz y no deja de bailar, de bailar..."
    Era muy fanatica de xuxa cuando era chiquita, me sabia todas sus canciones y hasta la fui a ver cuando estuvo en el chateau aca en cordoba.Lamentablemnte no tengo fotos de ella...creo que tengo un ultimo cd de ella por algun lado,lo busco y si tiene fotos, las escaneo y te las mando.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xuxa? rainha dos baixinhos?!haha a brasileira neh?!! 'TODO MUNDO TA FELIZ?TA FELIZZ!! TODO MUNDO QUER DANÇAR?TODO MUNDO PEDE BIS TODO MUNDO PEDE BIS QUANDO PARA DE TOCAR!!" :D

    ReplyDelete

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...