dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20100810

Long Time No Write..

Hey there everyone, missed you lot's... Let's see, I have no time on my hands in order to write, or draw or anything lately. I'm planning so many things I can't even remember them all. I just wanted to thank you for your great emails and tell you that great things are coming soon...again, renewed and better!
btw, what do you guys think about selling drawings online? don't you think it's tacky? IDK, a lot of emails asked for it, but I'm not really sure, it kinda takes the magic away right?.. I'd love to hear your opinions!
As always, feel free to write to me whenever you feel like to :)


LOOK WHAT I JUST GOT ON MY INBOX :) YEYYY

talk to you soon,
xoxo
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...