dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20120616

BRETON STRIPES



Here is a confession: As far as I love fashion and trends, my daily outfits are very classical, almost tomboyish. And I truly love a good stripe. Stripes are both, modern and classic. Coco Chanel was inspired by the Breton stripe after a visit to the French coast and it has been a part of fashion ever since. An oversized striped T and  some comfy black harem pants (which I have countless pairs) are my go-to items. I don’t know, There’s something about the slouchy comfort that just can’t be beat with anything else. 









2 comments:

  1. you may have seen this already, but here's a tumblr dedicated to the mariniere:
    http://la-mariniere.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you I didn’t know about it!! xx :)

    ReplyDelete

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...