dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20090925

so...

Okay... let's see, yesterday i got a mail from Catalogue -magazine which here in Buenos Aires is one of the best ones in terms of fashion.

I have been working since that moment in a great project, with really a very little time, because the due date is today in three hours.

They asked me to illustrate a sketch in which i can reflex my style but reassembling Michael Jackson, because tonight it is gonna be a great cocktail in one of the most important - or should I said- the one, art museum here in Argentina. There is gonna be an exposition of some great illustrators inspired on Michael.
And I been honored with the invitation and feature....so. I've decided to draw abbey lee because of her stunning face and the Balmain's crystal Sargent Pepper jacket and Michael's globe
Huns
..I gotta rush, i just wanted to share this with you, my beloved readers!
I'll get you back soon with some pics of the event and the finished piece!

xoxo
...
Belle


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful
    Hope you have fun at the event, it really sounds amazingg

    ReplyDelete

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...