dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20100314

we are shooting today!

This is one of my first editorials. I don't really like to post them, because when I see them I never like them,
but let's get inside this Alice in Wonderland trend of these days, it is a few years old now, but why not?...
Shinny day for an editorial, love it! we are heading out with a bunch of clothes and accesories,

it will be a fun afternoon... love you all, ttl! Have a great weekend!

Belle


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2492/3740248335_7a40a4cee3.jpg?v=0


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning.... Thank you for sharing. So freakin creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo i looove your blog and i love that post too
    your blog is one of the best !!! im sure about it
    i follow you much time
    please if you have some time cheque my blog too and follow if you ever wish
    xoxo natalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really really good!!! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colours, wow pretty. The skirt is lovely also.

    ReplyDelete

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...