dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20100403

Stupid words of a Saturday..



When I woke up today it was cloudy but beautiful, I decided to make my own manicure because my nails were a mess, jade green, boring. I decided to pick a jungle coral/red, which I had from months now and never used it before, but I still wasn’t sure it was the right color for my mood today. I just came across MK wearing it lately and I said, oh, I'm glad I've chosen it. Am i too stupid?, fashionista?, too bored?.. I don't even care; I know I'm crazy tho. I just needed to share it. haha. Love you.


2 comments:

  1. Great color, whether it was inspired by boredom or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My toenails are that color and I love it...it makes you happy and also makes you look tan, which if you're pale like me is awesome.

    http://intotheninth@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...