dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20080424

HEY HEY, WITH NEW JOB

HEY PEOPLE, I HITTED A COUNTER SO I COULD SEE IF SOMEONE WAS INTERESTED IN MY BLOG, AND I KINDDA FRICKED OUT CAUSE IM ABOUT TO REACH THE 2000 VISITS, AND IT KINDDA WWWWWOW FOR ME SO THANK YOUUU...




okay as you may -rnot- know, im from Buenos Aires and study fashion stylism and journalism, and also arts and some model work LOL...so i wanna tell u that i started working at a great job and i wanned to share its link to you, it is from argentina but, u may visit us anyways.... im their new pr, producer and fashion press employee, so im WOOOOOW SO HAPPY

here it is www.dmodas.com


lov ya and thank u for visiting me, ill be uploading my new pictures - i had a photoshoot today- so..i'll be updating .. XOXO

Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...