dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20100214

MY PICS AT NICOLE MILLER'S SHOW (sorry for the delay this is crazy!)


This are such crazy days I can barely manage to download and post the pics of the shows,
this is one of my favorites so far, Nicole Miller.
I had about 200 pics so I'm missing a lot of models which I shoot and talked to, but
time will let me do it, now there's not!! I posted Tanya's one, which is sooo cute because every time i was about to click the camera, someone stepped in front of me, and she started laughing, she is a sweetheart!
okay, CUSTO BARCELONA is coming, have to rush!
love you all and happy Valentines (fashion is my valentine and love so, so far so good lol)









1 comment:

  1. hi!those pictures are great!are you working as a photographer?for a magazine?are you from argentina?because once i saw a picture of a magazinewich was argetinian..
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...