dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20080405

YOU-RE LIKE A SUPER-HOT FEMALE

FOR ALL Gwen's Harajuku Lovers


With the upcoming release of Harajuku Lovers this autumn , beauty Gwen Stefani dreams of expanding further into the cosmetic market.

"I would love to have a full L.A.M.B. beauty line one day," she told WWD. "It makes sense. I've always loved doing my hair and makeup and getting all dressed up. When I have a party or an event to go to, getting ready is just as much fun as actually going out."

Harajuku Lovers is made up of five different fragrances based on Gwen and her four dancers Love, Angel, Music and Baby.

"I didn't think this project would actually come to life," Stefani revealed. "The idea that Coty would let me do five different fragrances for Harajuku Lovers was a fantasy. But it really had to be five, because that's what the world is."

" Each girl has her own personality and sense of style. We're all saying something different with unique personalities," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...